- Zinc, biotin and selenium contribute to the maintenance of hair under normal conditions.
- Zinc, iron, folates, vitamin D and vitamin B12 contribute to the cell division process.
- Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation.
Contains/Presentation: 30 sachets of 6.5g each.
Recommended daily amount: 1 sachet per day.
How to use: Take 1 sachet 10 minutes before the meal. Pour the sachet into a glass of water (150ml), mix well and drink immediately.
Conservation mode: Store in a cool and dry place.
Ingredients: Bulking agent: xylitol, L-arginine base, L-lysine HCI, L-glutamine, Sabal fruit dry extract (Serenoa repens (W.Bartram) Small) 30% fatty acids, Aroma: lemon, Hydrolyzed collagen from fish, Dry extract of aerial parts of horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.) 7% silica, Inositol, Acidity regulator: Citric acid, Magnesium hydroxide, L-Cysteine HCI, L-ascorbic acid, L-methionine, Citrate zinc, D-calcium pantothenate, Ferrous fumarate, L-selenomethionine, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, Methylcobalamin, Dry extract of Ginkgo leaves (Ginkgo biloba L.) 24% flavonoids, Keratin amino acids, Dry extract of soybeans (Glycine max(L.) Merr.) 40% isoflavones, Manganese gluconate, Orange fruit dry extract (Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck) 60% hesperidin, Beta-carotene, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Dry extract of seeds Vine (Vitis vinifera L.) 95% proanthocyanidins (OPC), 5% resveratrol, Ti mononitrate amine, Cholecalciferol, Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, Cupric sulfate, Riboflavin, Coenzyme Q10, D-biotin, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Potassium iodide, Chromium chloride.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Excessive consumption can produce laxative effects.
- Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women or children