What are cookies?
Cookies are defined as small text files that a website stores in the user’s browser and whose function is to facilitate the use and navigation of that website, being in some cases essential for the operation of this.
Cookies, for example, provide information about the user’s browsing habits through that particular website. They are used to save time and make the web browsing experience much more efficient. However, they can be used for several different purposes that range from remembering the login information or what your purchase order contains.
What cookies do not store.
Cookies do not store your personal information, contact information, banking or any other type. You can be totally calm because your privacy is safe.
What type of cookies does DensityPlus use?
- Own Cookies
Are those that are installed in the USER device from the DensityPlus website.
These are cookies that collect information about how you use the website (for example, the pages you visit or if an error occurs) and that also help DensityPlus.com to locate and troubleshoot the website.
All the information collected in them is completely anonymous and helps us understand how our site works, making the appropriate improvements to facilitate your navigation.
– These cookies will allow:
- That the USER browse the site. That DensityPlus collect information on how the USER uses the website, in order to understand the usability of the site, and help us implement the necessary improvements. These cookies will not collect any information about the USER that can be used for advertising purposes, or information about your preferences (such as your user data) beyond that particular visit.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are installed in the USER’s terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by DensityPlus, but by another entity that treats the information obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interests to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies for which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: Those that are well treated by DensityPlus or by third parties, allow us to perform statistical analyzes such as the number of users who enter the Web or the use they make of it.
To do this, we analyze web browsing in order to improve the provision of the services we offer.
The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the USERS of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the USERS of the service.
Technical cookies: These are those that allow the USER to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist there, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing Restricted access parts, carry out the registration process on the web, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
Thus, in the case of the DensityPlus website, the cookies used are the following:
|_ga||Google, Inc.||24 months||Analysis|
|PYPF||PayPal||30 days||Access security technical cookie|
|_evCoLT||Google, Inc.||30 days||Analysis|
|_gid||Google, Inc.||24 hours||Analysis|
Occasionally, we may use add-ons to facilitate content sharing on social networks. In these cases, the cookies that can be installed will have that sole purpose.
We remind you once again that cookies can be deleted, accepted or blocked as desired, for this you should only conveniently configure the web browser. For example, they can be avoided by accessing in the form of private browsing or deactivating them at any time from your browser.
In the following links you will find explanations on how to do it from the most common browsers:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
On the other hand, web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies. For this reason, neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by different browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget the USER’s decision not to accept them.