Baicapil Anti-Hair Loss Fortifying Shampoo X6
Adjuvant in the treatment of hair loss. Unisex. Helps stimulate the hair follicle and normalises sebaceous gland secretion.
Strengthens hair from the root.
How to use: Apply and massage gently until foam is formed. Rinse.
Amino acids XA
- Zinc, biotin and selenium contribute to the maintenance of hair under normal conditions.
- Zinc, iron, folates, vitamin D and vitamin B12 contribute to the cell division process.
- Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation.
Contains/Presentation: 30 sachets of 6.5g each.
Recommended daily amount: 1 sachet per day.
How to use: Take 1 sachet 10 minutes before the meal. Pour the sachet into a glass of water (150ml), mix well and drink immediately.
Conservation mode: Store in a cool and dry place.
Ingredients: Bulking agent: xylitol, L-arginine base, L-lysine HCI, L-glutamine, Sabal fruit dry extract (Serenoa repens (W.Bartram) Small) 30% fatty acids, Aroma: lemon, Hydrolyzed collagen from fish, Dry extract of aerial parts of horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.) 7% silica, Inositol, Acidity regulator: Citric acid, Magnesium hydroxide, L-Cysteine HCI, L-ascorbic acid, L-methionine, Citrate zinc, D-calcium pantothenate, Ferrous fumarate, L-selenomethionine, DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, Nicotinamide, Methylcobalamin, Dry extract of Ginkgo leaves (Ginkgo biloba L.) 24% flavonoids, Keratin amino acids, Dry extract of soybeans (Glycine max(L.) Merr.) 40% isoflavones, Manganese gluconate, Orange fruit dry extract (Citrus sinensis (L.) Osbeck) 60% hesperidin, Beta-carotene, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Dry extract of seeds Vine (Vitis vinifera L.) 95% proanthocyanidins (OPC), 5% resveratrol, Ti mononitrate amine, Cholecalciferol, Anti-caking agent: silicon dioxide, Cupric sulfate, Riboflavin, Coenzyme Q10, D-biotin, Pteroylmonoglutamic acid, Potassium iodide, Chromium chloride.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Excessive consumption can produce laxative effects.
- Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women or children